Information for students
The central system for learning from home are the eLearning platforms of Neubrandenburg University. You will find all information of the lecturers in the course rooms.
The program coordinators will additionally inform you about special procedures within the e-Learning system.
If you have any questions, write directly to: support_moodlehs-nbde
eMail and Webmail
All information about using the university email service can be found here:
Access to drives and data
To access drives, i.e. your personal home drive and shared project drives use our cloud system:
More information and instructions at:
The SB-Online-System, i.e. the student and examination administration are available online at
Web and video conferencing
For web and video conferencing, Adobe Connect from DFN or Cisco Webex are available.
- You can generally access the services via the universities e-learning system, and the instructors will provide you with links to participate in online meetings.
- Please note that additional software may need to be installed on your computer in order to use the software.
- Please note that in the current situation, there may be disruptions due to system overloads. However, you as a student should also ensure that the internet connection you are using is suitable for online meetings or has sufficient bandwidth.
- (Webex) For committee work, i.e. work without an e-learning course, we provide separate support. Please use the ticket system to get personal access to the system.
- (Webex) Participation by telephone is possible. You will receive the phone number for dial-in from the host of the online meeting.
Technical help and support
For technical support use the Ticket-System below.
There is a direct support button on the elearning platforms.
For liberate working groups and team communication
HumHub is a free and very flexible social networking and online collaboration software hosted on a university server. Use your university account to log in.