Notifications from the University Library are sent out via email.
There is no legal right to this service!
- A reminder about the end of the loan period 3 days prior to the deadline.
- Free reminder 1 week after exceeding the deadline.
- 1st-3rd overdue reminder 2, 4 and 6 weeks after exceeding the deadline (see Gebührenordnung (fee regulations))
- Notification if a book you have on loan has been reserved
- Notification if a book you have reserved is available
- Notification if a book you have ordered through interlibrary loans is available
- Notification prior to the termination of user account (every 5 years, if guest every year)
- Information for users who have recently registered
- Forms available online: Confirmations and information/answers via email
Members of UAS Neubrandenburg may only use the email addresses provided by the University Computer Centre.
All information regarding the media you have on loan, return deadlines, reservations and fees can be found online in your library account, which you can access via our library catalogue or our homepage.